Sunday, July 9, 2017

Indiana - First Impressions

The small part of Indiana that we have seen seems to be prarie - flat but beautiful.  



Here are some wild flowers growing beside the road.

Tippy: "I like Indiana so far."

" I am praying that we can find a good campground.  Ron never makes reservations.  He won't listen to me."

Corn here, 

Corn there, Corn everywhere.

Patriotic display in our campground by the lake

Tippy checking out the display honoring veterans and especially those whose died in service and those missing in action.

Yeah, we like Indiana - People thank me for my service when I'm wearing my USAF hat.  That's nice.

Going to the USAF museum in Dayton, Ohio tomorrow.  Come go with us.  I have promised Tippy and Treky that I won't take pictures of any airplanes.  They claim that we already have thousands.

Ron, Tippy and Treky




No comments:

Post a Comment