Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Greatest Thing Happened to Tippy

One day, while in Hot Springs, we visited Garvan Woodland Gardens.  We were pretty sure that they probably have a "No Pets" policy but we took a chance and Tippy went along as far as the entrance.

We could see from the front gate that the gardens were very colorful.

At the Garden entrance, I was required to pay an entrance fee of $15.00 and they put a stamp on my right had to prove that I had paid and to allow me to re enter.  I ask them if Tippy could accompany me on the tour of the Garden.  They said, "Yes, but she must also pay a fee - Her fee was $5.00.  I paid the $5.00 and...........

They put the same stamp on her right front paw.  Tippy is so excited.  Can you imagine?  "I'm being treated just like a human"  She was so proud that she showed her stamp to everyone we met that day.  She said, "I'm never going to wash my right paw again." All that day, Tippy just kept looking at her paw and smiling. 

If I can get Tippy to calm down, we will show you the Garden next.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Tippy!
    Thanks for letting us enjoy your travels.

    ReplyDelete