Saturday, May 20, 2017

Cinco de Mayo

The folks in my neighborhood celebrate everything.  This was a decoration for our Cinco de Mayo luncheon.

We had about 20 folks to show up for the luncheon.  Most of my neighbors come to Florida for the winter and go back north during the summer.  

The luncheon started with alcoholic and non-alcoholic margaritas.

One of my neighbors was in charge of the celebration.  She made all the fixings for Tacos.  I like Tacos.

You can see the taco shells at the end of the table.  We had both hard and soft taco shells.  I like hard best.  I also like lots of tomatoes on my tacos.

Of course we had desert.

Appetizer was chips and Mexican flavored crunchy sticks.

 My paper plate was decorated to look like a football.  The food you see was my second helping.  Mmmm good.

We also have pot luck dinners about once a month.  Maybe we'll post about one of those next.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment