Sunday, March 26, 2017

FMCA Chandler, Arizona Rally Day 3

Still in Rawhide - Check out this steam-generated portable pipe organ.

Old western town street scene

Honky Tonk - Nice name for a saloon

Fancy wagon suitable for going on a date.  Even has a roof to keep the rain and sun off your lady.

I ate a wonderful small prime rib at this steakhouse.

I think this wagon is called a buckboard.

This is the line-up of the "carnival" food vendors.  I like carnival food.

I could have selected lots of unhealthy but delicious, food but instead, I had fish filets and fries for lunch one day.

Ron shared the fish with me - Good old Ron.

A few of the "over a thousand" RV's at the rally.  The sky was full of vapor trails everyday.

We'll try to post something on the way home.

Ron, Tippy and Treky


No comments:

Post a Comment