Monday, January 9, 2017

Old Cars 4

The first car that I owned was a 1937 Chevrolet Business Coupe.  It had no back seat.  The area there was for traveling salesmen's samples.  I used that area to carry my drum set.

I really liked the fancy hood ornament on mine. It had "Four on the Floor" gear shift.

Do you remember your first car?

Here are some things that these old cars did NOT have:
Air Conditioning
Seat Belts
Air Bags
Automatic Transmissions
Power Steering
Power Brakes
Adjustable Seats
Power Windows
Digital radio (digital anything for that matter)
And of course they had no technology features.

Tomorrow, Tippy and I are going to Florida in our car and leave Treky at home.  We are going to an RV show and will be there three or four days.  We will try to post from there.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment