Friday, November 4, 2016

Huntington Beach State Park Day 5

I use Folger's coffee bags to make coffee when I'm settled in camp. Put in the bag, fill cup with cold water and bring to a boil.  I dunk the bag 10 times and out comes perfect coffee.

I use a microwave egg cooker to make breakfast.  I put in two eggs, break the yellows and add sausage crumbles.  I then microwave at 40% - the length of time depends on the microwave strength.

This is the result.  Umm Umm.

Off we go to see the Huntington's house.

At the entrance to the  house, we find that:  1. Admission is $2.00 - No problem.  2. Pets are not allowed.  So, we will take our pictures from the outside.

In the 1920's, the Huntington's had an RV.  Archer and Anna are their dogs and Atalayta is the name of their house here.

I think that all rich people are horse people but not all horse people are rich.

No comment

Tippy is not terribly excited about learning that the Huntington's raised deerhounds.  That plus they wouldn't let her go inside made her say, "Poo on this".

A little info

A little more tomorrow,

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment