Saturday, November 5, 2016

Huntington Beach SP # 6

Exterior view of Atalaya - In sad shape.

All of the Atalaya windows have bars to keep people out.  Tippy commented that the bars also keep people in and that she is glad that we are safely roaming North America without bars to keep us in.

My favorite "fish place" is Nance's in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina.  

From Nance's parking lot, I can see Pawley's Island houses across the inlet.

This is the view from my window within the restaurant.

The waitress brought me hush puppies and butter as an appetizer - I could fill up on these and forget the fish.

My main dish - Crabcake, fish (caught about noon today), shrimp (butterflied), scallops, oysters, slaw, green beans and sweet tea.

I will skip posting for the next two days as I am home preparing to take a trip to Eustice Florida to a Good Sam Rally.

Ron, Tippy and Treky
























No comments:

Post a Comment