Sunday, November 20, 2016

Florida - First Day

We eat a variety of food when we are traveling - most meals are prepared inside Treky but occasionally, I eat "out".  For lunch today, I spotted a Taco Bell and stopped there.

 My favorite is a Nacho BelGrande.  Note that I'm eating while sitting at the driver's position.  Messy arrangement.  That's a large lemonade in the upper right of the picture.  Yum.  I like lemonade.

 Tippy:  "Share with me, Ron".  Nope - Not good for dogs to eat human food.

I do like hot hot sauce on my Mexican foods.

Along I-10 Westbound, we enter Osceola National Forest.

There, we got a shot of this turtle family sunning themselves in this warm Florida sunshine.

Treky spotted this over on the far bank of the lake.  It's a small alligator.  Tippy says, "Lets get out of here.  Alligators eat small dogs."

Tippy:  "Whew, I'm safe back in Treky.  Let's don't find anymore alligators.  You wouldn't want to see your baby girl eaten by an alligator, would you?"

Tippy found a dog park at our current campground, the Blueberry Hill RV Resort in Bushnell, Florida.  It comes with a fire plug - Tippy explained that girl dogs don't use fire plugs.

We'll post tomorrow about our second day in Florida.  Ride along with us.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment