Monday, October 24, 2016

Fossil Rim Wildlife Center # 6

I will not attempt to name these animals at the Fossil Wildlife Center.  The tour guide identified everyone with names that I have never heard.

This is what the animal in the previous picture looks like when he puts his head in my lap looking for food.  I gave him food.

A Giraffe inside the bus. That's the tour guide on the left reassuring the Roadtrekers that they are safe.  The giraffe is eating out of their hands.  Amazing.

 How pretty - There must be a thousand different varieties of deer.

More deer

Some of the animals are native to Africa.

What do you think this is with his head stuck inside my window?   An ostrich.

Another baby

We have many more pictures of Fossil Rim Wildlife Center.  We'll post them tomorrow.

Ron, Tippy and Treky




No comments:

Post a Comment