Sunday, September 11, 2016

Look What Happened to Tippy-Too Today

Tippy-Too looks up at Ron and says, "Ron, why do I have this crazy hat with a red tassel and why am I wearing my new pink harness that I was saving for special occasions?"

Better picture of the hat, tassel and new harness.

Surprise, surprise - Tippy-Too has graduated First Grade with honors.  For the last six weeks, Tippy-Too and I have been attending one-hour training sessions at the local Petsmart.  She is six years old but had never been to school.  

She now will sit, come, go down, stay, wait, shake hands, play hide&seek and find me every time and some other tricks.  I am very proud of her.  There were five dogs in her class - four big-dog puppies and her.  Those are Ron's big feet in the picture.

Tippy-Too says, "Ron, I worked very hard in my classes so that you would be proud of me and because you asked me to try hard.  Now, there is something I want you to do for me.  I don't like my name, Tippy-Too.  No one understands it.  There has never been a name like that.  It also makes me think that I am number 2 to Tippy.  I would loved to be simply called Tippy.    Would you do that for your little baby girl dog?"

I am very proud of you and I will grant you your request.   From now on, you will be called Tippy.

We will miss the fellowship that we had with the dogs and owners in class; however, this Wednesday we are going to Perry, Georgia for a Good Sam rally and expect to meet new friends there.  Ride to the rally with us.  It's fun.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment