Monday, September 19, 2016

Good Sam Rally, Perry, GA Day 2

On the second day, Tippy and I walked to the Clock Tower.

Our Android Pedometer app showed that we walked over 10,000 steps - That's almost five miles.  My stride is about 36 inches - Tippy's is about four inches. so...................That means that Tippy took over 90,000 steps!!

And it wore her out.

I regained my strength with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

After lunch, I went back to the vendor's area and bought a hat.  I now have three hats in Treky.  My new hat is the Air Force one on the left.  In the center is my First Flight hat that I bought at Kitty Hawk, NC, and on the right is my 2016 National Parks Anniversary hat.

While I was gone hat shopping, Tippy drug out her one toy that stays in Treky.  That dog loves toys.

This is the big transformer that provides power to Treky's row of campsites.


This is the tram that transported campers from their sites to the main rally area.

Nature versus Technology.  Sunset over communication towers.  There is even an old Fire Tower.

Some campers flew the United States and Good Sam flags.

This is the lake near Treky's campsite.  Tippy loves this lake.  We've run out of room.  Tomorrow's post will be mostly about Tippy and her lake.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment