Friday, June 10, 2016

Rio Grande River

Big Bend sunset

Tippy-Too thinks that she  would like to try her hand at writing the blog - Not gonna happen.

I'm happy to get my cancellation stamps for Big Bend and Rio Grande.

See that little creek down there - That's the Rio Grande River - about 10 yards wide and I'm told about nine inches deep.  Do you see the security fence, the armed guards, the customs agents?


Those horses are in Mexico.  Sometimes they graze in the United States - They just wander across the Rio Grande.  This is nothing at all like what I have seen on TV news.

That mountain is in Mexico - looks much like the ones in Big Bend.

New to me cactus - Seed pods at top.

Goodbye Big Bend - In the morning, we go to Guadalupe Mountains National Park, near El Paso, Texas.

Ron, Tippy-Too and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment