Thursday, May 26, 2016

Niagara Falls

There are two Niagara Falls - This is the American Falls as viewed from the Ontario, Canada side.  The foggy look is spray.

This is the Horseshoe falls on the Canadian side.

Turbulence caused by the two falls.

I'm about 1000 yards away from the Horseshoe falls and the spray is so intense that it is blinding.

This is the "Maid of the Mist" - a tour boat which gives you a very realistic feeling of the great power of the falls.  I didn't do Maid of the Mist.

The American falls. On the left is Canada and on the right is the United States.  You can see a little of the Maid of the Mist in the lower right corner.

The city of Niagara Falls, Ontario has a mass transit system.  I paid $7.50 for this card which allowed me to ride the transit system bus for 24 hours.  I could get on and off as many times as I wanted too.

Tippy-Too and Treky stayed back at the KOA and I rode the bus.

Tomorrow, we'll visit the city of Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.

Ron, Tippy-Too and Treky


2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your posts, Ron. Looks like a fun rally. And I like your humor:). Snickers says to say "hi" to Tippy Too.

    ReplyDelete