Sunday, April 17, 2016

Tallahassee Rally # 5

The Mount Moriah Church of God, a local church was our food vendor.  One day for lunch I bought from them a wing basket - three full wings fried, french fries and lemon juice - all delicious - all good southern cooking.

Our Roadtrek group had a social hour everyday.

Roadtrekers brought so many snacks to the social hour that I filled up on chips,  dips, cookies, finger sandwiches, etc that I didn't eat supper.

Little golf cart trams were available to take you to all attractions - but I was parked so close that I prefered to walk.

Another day of social hour - good food and good conversations - making new friends.  Some folks brought their dogs.

A full breakfast was provided each day from 7:30 am to 8:30 am.  I always arrived early.  Before I finished breakfast, all these seats were filled.  The "Singles International" chapter served.

My breakfast one day - scrambled eggs, grits and sausage - Pancakes and hashbrowns were also available.  Both regular and decaf coffee were provided.

Till  tomorrow,

Ron, Tippy and Treky


No comments:

Post a Comment