Sunday, April 17, 2016

Tallahassee Rally # 4

Every building here is marked with the building number and the seminars that will be held in that building - nice for old men who can't remember.

I have not heard how many RV's are here but I suspect that there are several hundred.

Most are large class A motor homes but there are "little ones" too. Treky is the little brown one in the center - He's small but he's powerful and very smart - Tippy and I love Treky.

I tried to "do" a panoramic view but I wasn't successful - I hope you get the idea though - Lots of RV's

 The North Florida Fair had a sign that welcomed our rally - The people here in Tallahassee have been wonderful to us.

There are many different FMCA chapters represented here.  This RV is part of the Amateur Radio Chapter.

We'll talk about food and entertainment tomorrow.

Ron, Tippy and Treky


No comments:

Post a Comment