Friday, April 22, 2016

Tallahassee Auto Museum # 2

1923 Packard

1923 Packard - A rich person's car - Three headlights, a steel bumper and a single windshield wiper. - Don't forget the white-wall tires.

Note the price:  $480.00

1928 Ford Model A - This car had a gear shift.  Not all old cars are painted black.  Check out the side body mounted spare tire.

1931 Ford Model A Roadster - Treky says, "That's what I am - A Roadster".  This car did well on just 40 horsepower.

1931 Ford Model A Roadster - This little car had "4 on the floor".  If I had one of these, I would drive it every day.  I like the yellow wheels with white-side wall tires.

1931 Ford Standard Roadster


This Standard model did not have as many "bells and whistles" as the Deluxe model.  I like the blue paint job and the single windshield wiper.  Notice the white-wall tires.

More cars tomorrow and then more for a while.

Ron, Tippy and Treky


No comments:

Post a Comment