Thursday, April 7, 2016

Ocean Lakes Campground, Myrtle Beach, SC

Ocean Lakes campground is one of the best in the United States.  It's pricey ($) but I think it's worth it.  There is one mile of the Grand Strand beach that is owned by and part of the campground.  There are lots of other nice features too.

Tippy had to personally check all of our items to be loaded. He doesn't trust me to get everything.

The highway from my house to Myrtle Beach is mainly I-20; then, all four lane good highways the rest of the way.

All  of  the sites in our section have full hookups and wide level concrete pads.  By the way, I read that there are over 3000 sites in this campground.

Treky likes his site # 4075

There's the Atlantic Ocean.

Lots more about Ocean Lakes including the "Lakes" tomorrow.  We have good WiFi here.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment