Saturday, March 26, 2016

Spring in Our Neighborhood

Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter, Tippy sleeps tangled up in my computer wires.

Azaleas are blooming - Grass is turning green

Dogwood, I believe

These look like Azaleas but the bloom is very different - Don't know the name but they sure add color to a yard.

I believe that this is an Ornamental Pear

Another unknown but nice

Sago Palm

Is this an Azalea plant?

I bought this little folding table from Amazon - It will come in handy eating outside.  We will be on the road 240 days during the rest of this year.


Details of our little table - you can practice your Spanish too.

Tippy says, "One thing I don't like about Spring is pine cones.  They drop on your head and they are not good to eat."

Ron gets his annual physical exam on April 5th.  If he passes, we will leave home on April 6th for a very long trip.  Ride with us.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment