Monday, March 21, 2016

Perry, Georgia # 4

When I take my shoes off, Tippy knows that it is bed time and he quickly jumps in my bed.  Last night, he also took over my blanket.  Don't know what I would do without him.

This vendor is demonstrating a roller device that she claims will remove dog hair from anything.

The name of the dog hair remover is Go! Sticky!  I bought one to remove dog hair from the inside of Treky.  Tippy says, "Your are not going to roll that thing on me and remove my hair!"  He calmed down after I explained it is to remove shed hair only.

There were many displays advertising campgrounds and RV resorts.  This booth displays the attractions in Louisiana - Note the upside down i's.

This is one of the large buildings and is where the most of the vendors were housed.

Many campers had golf carts and used them to keep from walking - Most were older folks - Most would run over you if you didn't jump out of their way.  I did a lot of jumping.

The clock tower framed by large Class A motor homes

Spring has arrived in Perry, Georgia

I joined Passport America, an organization that gets you 50% discount at some campgrounds and they gave me this Tee shirt.

This is the back of the Tee shirt.  I like all this free stuff.

I also bought a new FMCA cap.

Our last Roadtrek gathering to discuss the rally events.


Tippy says, "I'm getting bored.  We've been here five days.  It's time to move on.  Crank up Treky and let's go."

The fact is that we will be at home for the next two weeks and then we will trek to the Everglades and play with the Burmese Pythons that have invaded that National Park.  We will see you again then.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment