Sunday, March 20, 2016

Perry, Georgia # 3

Two very large buildings are devoted to displaying vendors wares.  This vendor is selling handbags

I was told that there are over 100 vendors here.

I stopped by the Verizon display and asked the representative a question about my account.  He brought up my account on his computer and made a change that gave me the same coverage and saved me $5.00 per month - Yeah Verizon!!!

This boat folds flat into a very small package and would be handy when camping near water but...........Treky says, "Don't buy that. We don't have room".

I bought a "sweat-proof" FMCA short sleeve shirt.

I visited with my good friends at the Flying J.  I accepted one of their credit cards (I really don't need another credit card).  The new card gives me five-cents off on each gallon of gas, lets me dump Treky's tanks for $5.00 and gives me free coffee.  There is also a discount on their hot showers but I don't know how much yet.


I bought some other stuff which I'll list tomorrow.

Night, night.

Ron, Tippy and Treky


No comments:

Post a Comment