Friday, January 8, 2016

Remembering Huntington Beach State Park, South Carolina 2013

Huntington Beach State Park, April 23, 2013

This is my new Rand McNally GPS.  If you look at the screen, you will see that I am on I-20 at milepost 48, headed Northeast, I am going 66 MPH in a 70 MPH zone and my next turn will be to the left 92 miles from my present location and it will be at Exit 141A to I-95 North toward Fayetteville and my destination is 210 miles away. I will arrive at 12:56 PM.

It's 7 inches and is designed especially for RV's


I saw these birds as I was crossing the causeway 

from the campground this morning.


I saw this one too.  What is it?



Another View - What is it?




For my breakfast this morning at Cracker Barrel, I had eggs, grits, bacon, fried apples and toast.  I have to eat like this to offset the Cholesterol pill I take.


Entrance to Brookgreen Gardens - just across the highway from the State Park.


Campsites at Huntington Beach State Park are very private.  That's Treky, II.  He likes it here at Huntington Beach State Park.



Self explanatory



Tippy found a crab on the beach




Tippy ate the crab.


Tippy is sorry he ate the crab






Readers' Choice voted Huntington 

Beach the

Best State Park in the U S for 

Camping!!!!!





We'll see ya later.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment