Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Remembering Garvan Woodland Gardens - Hot Springs, Arkansas

Tippy and I toured Garvan Woodland Gardens.  They charged me $15.00 and Tippy $5.00.  Tippy is so proud and happy when he gets to participate in tours for people.  It was worth the $5.00 just to see how happy it made him.  I do not know the name of this flower or any other flower that I photographed.  I think flower are pretty and I like them - I just don't know their names.

This is the sign at the Welcome Center.

According to my pedometer, we walked three miles before I got tired and wanted to turn around.  Tippy wanted to go on until they turned on the lawn sprinklers and got him wet.  He was furious.

They have a live peacock that followed us for a little while.

My favorite was the Foi fish pond.  They sold food that you could feed the fish but we didn't do that.  The fish came swimming up to greet us anyway.

Tippy's favorite was the Fairy Garden.  It had many small buildings, trains, gardens, etc.  All were miniature.

More Fairy Garden - Fairy Folly

We both liked the harvest (Halloween) display.

We will be on the road for a few days - headed west.

We will see you later - Thanks for riding with us.

Ron, Tippy and Treky


No comments:

Post a Comment