Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Dinner 2015

Table decoration

Florilow dining room before dinner

Florilow dining room during dinner - There were about 75 people eating.  Most, if not all, are residents and visiting campers.

Another view - I really enjoyed the food and fellowship

The serving table.  Ham and turkey were served as well as lots of side dishes - Delicious - I chose the ham - I could have had both if I wanted.

I did not take a picture of my tray of food before I ate - Too hungry to wait - This is what was left over - - - NOTHING!

The desert table.  We ate Dinner (lunch) at 1pm and then came back at 4pm for desert - That allowed everyone time to take a nice nap - which is what I did.

My left over desert plate.

I had a very nice Christmas day.  I got email and facebook posts from friends and family and that made it much nicer.

It seems that life gets better everyday.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment