Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Cedar Key, Florida # 2

Night time with the tide out viewed from our campsite.

The name of our RV park is Sunset Isle.  This is their sign on the road.  An artist lived in this tiny trailer for a while and did the painting.  Now she has moved into her own house here in  Cedar Key.  Art must pay pretty well.  Anyway, I think she's a good artist - fits in with the place.


This is the park office and dinning room.  Look at those trees growing right out of the deck.  The cafe is named "Ada Blue".  I don't know why but it works.  I had a shrimp basket for lunch there yesterday - very good - local shrimp.

Flowers are planted throughout the park.

As  always, I don't know the name of this flower (or any other plant) but I think that it's unusual and pretty in it's own way - Kinda like Ron, Tippy and Treky.  Ha!

There will be nine of us, Roadtrekers, here.  You can see seven in this picture - Treky is the fifth one on the left - all the way down by the palm tree with our chairs our front.

Tomorrow, I think we will go down to the little village of Cedar Key and look around.   See you then.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment