Friday, November 27, 2015

Cedar Key # 5 Thanksgiving Dinner


Thanksgiving day weather was perfect at Cedar Key - Temperature in the mid 70's most of the day and bright sun and blue skies.

This is just the beginning of the food brought by campers.  The campground owner provided the turkey and ham.

Early arrivals seeking a place near the front of the food line.  Eventually there were over 100 people served (my estimate)

The food table was so crowed it was difficult to find room for the new additions.

This is the desert table early on.  We contributed a chocolate cream cake.  You can see it at the far end - the dark colored one.

On my plate, I had turkey, ham, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, dressing, fruit salad, deviled eggs, gravy, green beans, and I can't remember the rest.  On Thanksgiving day, I did not eat supper I was so full from the lunch.  Everyone had a great time eating outdoors in the beautiful perfect weather overlooking the water.

We may have one more post from Cedar Key - then off to home.  I did, however, make reservations for next year (2016)

See you all tomorrow, maybe.  Thanks so much for riding with us.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment