Thursday, July 23, 2015

Oshkosh Fly-In # 3

.
I traveled to the convention area by bus.

Some others (thousands) went by bike

Others went by motorcycles  - also thousands.

I don't know the name of this plane but it' looks good and has attracted a lot of attention from folks who do know civilian airplanes.  It looks tiny to me.

Once I got to the convention area I found that there are trams that roam to every area.  But, like these folks, I found that walking is still a pretty good way to travel if you want to sight-see.

Another "civilian" plane that I know nothing about but it looks cool.

And another - When we get to "old" civilian aircraft or United States Air Force planes, I can comment.

NOTE:  We have been without WIFI or even Verizon service for a while so we are behind - I'll catch up.

Ron, Tippy and Treky




No comments:

Post a Comment