Saturday, July 25, 2015

Oshkosh Fly-In # 10

Each night while at Oshkosh, the Fantasy RV Tour crew fixed our supper and we ate out in the open behind some motor homes.

One afternoon, we had noodles and meat balls with Cajun sauce, a salad and bread - as always, I saved some of the meat ball for Tippy.

For desert, a chocolate dipped ice cream cone.

Once the campground bus got us to the convention area, we traveled by tram.

This is a Korean War Staff Car.  Generals rode around in these.  We didn't see many Generals on the flight line.

I went to an aircraft museum.  It had every kind of aircraft that you can imagine.  I took almost 50 pictures but I will show only this one to keep from boring you.

After the museum visit, Tippy and I sat behind Treky and watched aerobatics for almost three hours.

Tippy says, "It's hard to believe what those stunt pilots do.  Makes me sick at my stomach to watch them."

I turned 85 years old the other day - - - Shows. That's Treky behind me.

We enjoyed eight days of Oshkosh Fly-In but all things must come to an end and this is the end of Oshkosh for us.

I think that next we will run up  to Green Bay to a famous railroad museum and then on up to the upper peninsula of Michigan - maybe campout in the wild - on National Forest land.

Ron, Tippy and Treky. 


3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you Ron. I hope I am still driving the country when I am 85. (19 years away). I enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you Ron that you can travel,sure like traveling along.Thanks so much for your great pics.Say hey to Tippy AND LOVE TREKY LOL Safe travels Bob in Md

    ReplyDelete