Friday, July 31, 2015

FMCA Rally - Madison, Wisconsin

This is the name of the rally.

There are about a hundred vendors selling everything RV and some other stuff (jewelery - clothing) too.  I bought a voltmeter that I have been looking for.

There are food items too.  I got a "cranberry bread" chicken salad sandwich that was a good as I have ever had.  Tippy recommends it too.

My most enjoyable seminar was the "Geeks on Tour" talking about Picasa and Google Photo.

Here's Treky with his sunglasses on and our old red sun-faded chair. Treky's got his awning out to protect his side from the sun.

There are 21 Roadtreks here parked fairly close together.  Treky is second from left here.  He's different.

This is one of the building that we used.  It is called "The Veterans Coliseum".

 Coffee and donut time - - 7 am to 9 am everyday.

I was entertained every morning by the "Frustrated Maestros" band and choir.

Plaque on front of coliseum.

 This plaque is located at the base of a tree.  I took the picture because I like the poem and trees and the author Joyce Kilmer.

Well, that's it for now.  We will be home for most of the next few weeks - we have nothing planned until a very long trip starting the middle of September; therefore, this will be the last post until then.

Thank for riding along with us on this trip - you made it more enjoyable for us.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ron ,love your reports and pics.Bob in Md

    ReplyDelete