Friday, May 1, 2015

Why We Go to Rallies

Good Food

More Good Food

Good Food and Good Fellowship

Good Transportation between camp sites and the event locations.

Weather permitting, at about 4 in the afternoon, we gather just to talk and laugh.  

Where else except at rallies, do we set aside an hour each day just to talk and laugh with our neighbors?  In my childhood, people did this on their front porch - but not now. 

I guess my lifestyle is not for everyone and some think I'm crazy to travel so far in cramped quarters but Tippy, Treky and I wouldn't have it any other way.  Sometimes, I laugh out loud when I'm face to face with a real human being - Not fake TV; Not fake fun.  All people are nice if you get to know them.  Tippy: "Hush Ron, no one wants to hear your OLD MAN talk."

Next stop: Nashville, Tennessee KOA campground to begin our 13-day Music Adventure. - - Nashville, Memphis, Branson, MO

Later in the year, we will go to Oshkosh, Wisconsin to an Air Show.  There will be over 1000 airplanes of every description there.

We'll be back in 3 or 4 days.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment