Friday, May 1, 2015

I-20 East Bound 04-30-15

I-20 East bound - Louisiana - Just before day light.  We left Shreveport about 4:30 am Eastern Daylight time.

I-20 East bound - Louisiana sunrise.  We drove the 780 miles in one day - long day - 14 hours.  We stopped for gas three times, stopped at rest areas four times and ate lunch once.

Mississippi River at Vicksburg, Mississippi. - That's the I-20 bridge.

That's one of the Mississippi River boats out there.  This one appears to be five stories high above the water line. They are a lot bigger than you would think.

Railroad bridge across the Mississippi River at Vicksburg, Mississippi

Tippy and Treky are in a hurry to get through Birmingham and Atlanta and are urging me to quit taking pictures and let's move on.

Ron, Tippy and Treky


No comments:

Post a Comment