Friday, May 15, 2015

Graceland - Elvis' Cars

Elvis loved cars - Who doesn't?

Mercedes 280 St Roadster - I really like this one!

1956 Cadillac Eldorado - I like this one!!

Elvis bought this Jeep for the estate guards to use.  You can see that he liked very conservative colors.  Checkout those white-wall tires. I like this one!!!

1966 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud.  I like this one!!!!

1973 Stutz Black Hawk  This is the car Elvis was driving when he went out his front gate  the last time before he died.  I like this car!!!!!  Check out the continental tire kit on the trunk.

1969 Mercedes Benz 600 limousine - It's good but I think the Stuz is best!!!  - - Elvis too said that the Stutz was his favorite.

Did I say that I like cars - Especially the ones that Elvis owned?

Tomorrow we'll look at his airplanes.






No comments:

Post a Comment