Friday, May 15, 2015

Graceland - Elvis' Airplanes

Elvis spent the last years of his life flying from one engagement to another.  He need a plane large enough to relax in.  He named this plane "Lisa Marie" after his daughter.

This could be called the living room.  Frequently his quartet flew with him and they would play cards and practice in this room while flying to an engagement.

How about a dining room aboard?

Private dining area

Big man - Big bed.

For short hops, Elvis took his Jet Star - just two jet engines

As you can see, nothing elaborate here.  I believe Treky has more room.  I know that I can stand up in Treky and I had to bend way over inside the Jet Star.

OK - Enough Elvis - Next we go to Branson, Missouri where I will see many musical shows.  There's not much to photograph at shows so I don't know what to expect as far as blog posts are concerned.  We'll play it by ear.  

Ron, Tippy and Treky

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing ron ,big Elvis fan myself been there twice to Graceland.They need to re vamp the hotel.Other then that great experience.Enjoy your trip ,its great to travel along.Bob here in Md

    ReplyDelete