Tuesday, March 24, 2015

On Our Way to Myrtle Beach, SC

Tippy and I were on the deck watching the wild flowers bloom when the painters came a day early to paint the interior of the house.  We had to hurry to load Treky to go "somewhere" - destination unknown.

Tippy: "Treky has room for only one of my toys.  Which should it be.  I won't have time for toys at the beach.  At this time of the year, dogs on the beach are permitted in South Carolina - YEAH!

I only had time go grab a brownie for breakfast since I didn't have time to load Treky properly.  So, I ate a brownie for breakfast while on the road.  Not healthy but good.

Tippy says, "I would love to have a bite of that brownie but Ron says there is a law against feeding dogs chocolate or grapes or raisins.  I don't know if that's true or if he just doesn't want to share with me.  He tries to do his best so I love him even if he won't share his brownie."

 How does Treky look in site # 49 at Myrtle Beach State Park?

More about the park tomorrow.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment