Wednesday, March 25, 2015

03-25-15 Myrtle Beach

The flag always makes a good picture.  This one flies over the Tanger Outlet Mall near North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

The Tanger Outlet Mall in North Myrtle Beach has over 100 stores and in-season, you cannot find a parking place.  

The painters showed up a day early at home and I didn't have time to completely pack.  So, there were several items I needed and the outlet mall seemed to be the place to buy them.  It is a very popular place.

I visited the New Balance factory store.  The men's shoes are on the left of the store and are arranged according to price and use ie: walking, running, field, etc.  I bought these shoes for $39.00.  Regular price is $59.00.  It seems to me that all of the New Balance shoes were marked "Made in USA".  That's unusual.

While I was shopping, Tippy was sleeping - He's not much on shopping.

I don't think 2.09 per gallon is bad for gas - especially here in a tourist area.  I paid $1.84 at home and just today I read that that is the lowed price in the nation - my little city got some publicity.  Ha.

We will spend the rest of the day in the state park campground and report on that tomorrow.

Ron, Tippy and Treky




No comments:

Post a Comment