Wednesday, March 4, 2015

03-03-15 First Night

We left home a little after noon and the first thing we had to do was to fill Treky.  Paid $2.02 per gallon in Aiken, SC

The next important thing was to fill Ron and Tippy.  We stopped at Popeyes in New Ellenton and got a Cajun Shrimp Tackle Box.  Nice.

Tippy says, "I love shrimp".

The Georgia Welcome Center on I-95 South is rustic in spots - That's good after hours on the I.

Treky waits patiently (as always)

The temperature  today in South Georgia is 77 degrees (F), my cruising speed (as always) is 65 MPH and Treky's mileage at four months old is 11, 322 miles - that's almost 3000 per month - Treky thinks we stay home too much - The whole team agrees.

In Georgia, we paid $2.26 for gas.

We spent a very comfortable night at Flying J - Georgia I-95, Exit 29.

Tippy and I shared a slice of "Max Meat" pizzas and chicken wings for supper.

Look what greeted us at the Florida Welcome Station - Buzz Aldrin.

We plan on going to St. Augustine and take a tour.

The weather is absolutely beautiful.

We hope your day is as good as ours,

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment