Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Last Day at Blueberry Hill Campground


We have only one pillow and Tippy thinks it's his.  He graciously lets me use it at night but in the day time, it's his.

For many years I wore a Casio Wave Captor watch.  It is radio controlled and is always accurate.  The watch lasts forever but the band wears out after about a year or two.  I saw this one in Walmart for $30.00 so, I'm wearing it now.  I like it.

  This afternoon, I swam a  few laps in the Blueberry Hill campground pool.  I got out of breath but otherwise did OK.  It was fun and relaxing.

Tippy commented that flowers seem to bloom early in Florida.  He likes these at the campground office.

There is even a little flower garden - I don't know the names of flowers but I appreciate their beauty.

I know the name of this - it's a fern.  My Grandmother loved ferns and her front porch was full of them.  As a eight year old, one of my jobs was to water her ferns every afternoon.

Tomorrow, I'll cover our trip to Cracker Barrel and to Silver Springs State Park.

See you then.

Ron, Tippy and Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment