Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lake Panasoffkee, Florida

At Lake Panasoffkee, this is what Treky sees from his rear windows.


And this is what he sees overhead.


This is the lake complete with an air-boat - Nice


My campground neighbors recommended that I eat at Catfish Johnny's.  Tonight the special is Chicken Fried Steak.  I missed the country music but I would have liked that.


You can see that Catfish Johnny's is not a country club type of place.


I chose catfish fingers with cheese grits, cole slaw, hush puppies, and sweet tea.  I brought a few of the catfish fingers back to Treky to share with Tippy.

This wraps up the posts from our trip to the FMCA SEA rally.  As always, we appreciate you keeping us company as we travel. 

Our next planned trip will be to a music festival sometime in March.

In May, we are going on a 13 day caravan starting in Nashville, then to Memphis, Little Rock and winding up in Branson, MO.  -  All American Music.

So..........unless something exciting happens, we'll let you rest for a few weeks and see you again in March.

Ron, Tippy and Treky



No comments:

Post a Comment