Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Crystal Isles RV Resort in Crystal River, Florida

Some of the back roads that I traveled today in Central Florida have a beautiful roof made by the old live Oak trees.  Nice - - No road rage here.

Tippy in the sunshine, 75 degree weather, flopped down spread-eagle, like a rabbit, couldn't be happier. He and Ron both hate the cold weather.

Treky:  "What about me?  I like the warm sunshine weather too.  I don't have to run my heaters so much.  Also, I like site 173 here at Crystal Isles RV park.  See that Roadtrek next to me?  It's from Canada. my birth place.  We have great conversations when the humans and dogs leave."

I spotted an antenna tower on the other side of the Crystal River.  On the top an eagle  (At least I think it's an eagle) has build a nest.  It's hard to see in the picture but if it is an eagle, it has the white head of a bald eagle.

This is Manatee country.

The sign says it better than I can.  I hope you can read it.

One more sign

Looking up Crystal River from our campground - Beautiful, I think

Looking across the river.  Tippy and I did not see any Manatee but we got very relaxed just looking at this river - It's not in a hurry and doesn't seem to have any problems.

Tippy and I are going to a wildlife park tomorrow morning.

See ya tomorrow late.

Ron, Tippy and Treky


No comments:

Post a Comment