Saturday, December 6, 2014

Checking In

I'll try to check in once a week while I'm not traveling.

A Solotreker took this picture Thanksgiving afternoon (after a huge and delicious lunch at Cedar Key, Florida).  You can see all three of us: me, so full of ham and turkey; Tippy full of ham and sleeping in his favorite position (upside down in my lap with little paws sticking straight up) and handsome, stoic, patient Treky waiting in the background.

We were gone for almost two weeks and when we got home this is a nice surprise that was waiting for us:
Our Camellia bush is blooming

This wreath in the dinning room window is the extent of my Christmas decorations.  In years past, I had elaborate decorations.  I will leave this up and lighted while we are on our California trip.  We hope to leave Aiken about the 18th of December.  We will see you then.

Ron, Tippy & Treky


No comments:

Post a Comment