Thursday, November 27, 2014

Cedar Key, Florida

The road to Cedar Key - driving through a tunnel of Oaks

Sunset Isle RV Park - Old Florida - 1960'ish with modern hookups

Sunset Isles RV Park has a wonderful restaurant named, "Idablue Cafe".

At the Adablue Cafe, I had for breakfast: 2 eggs sunny side up; 2 strips crisp bacon; 2 slices sour dough toast; hugh pile of hash brown potatoes; and great coffee. Camping is tough.  Ha.

While I was eating breakfast, I watched them make fudge - They sell and make about 12 different kinds of fudge - I expect to lose a little weight while I am here.

WiFi is getting weak.

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone.  Tippy, Treky and I are very very thankful - We live a wonderful life and you are part of that life. Thank you.

See you tomorrow.

Ron, Tippy, & Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment