Monday, October 6, 2014

Headed South

I'm gathering up stuff.  I'm bringing Treky home this afternoon and leave early in the morning headed to Hillsborough River State Park near Thonotosassa, Florida for a Roadtrek rally.  You can see my rolled up clothes.  Under them is an aluminum sun reflector for Treky's windshield.  That should help the air conditioner keep Treky cool in Florida.  To the right is non-refrigerated food.  I'll load the refrigerated food in the morning.  In the front is my hat with pins that I got at the 2014 rallies we attended.


This is my camera holster.  It is about 5 inches long.  The "S" hook is used to attached the holster to my belt loop - then I'll be ready to take pictures when the opportunity arises.  Inside the holster is my camera (Canon Power Shot ELPH 530 HS with a 12X zoom lens), two extra camera batteries, one SD card adapter, two extra micro SD cards.  


This is my home work station.  I have completely converted all of my files to either Microsoft One Drive or Google Drive.  I have no PC computers - I use only Chromebooks - no spinning hard drive, no Windows, no virus, no updates, no start up or shut down time, and on and on.  I like Chromebooks.  That's my reflection in my Chromebook screen.

The big news with our team is that in addition to several rallies coming up this year, WE ARE GOING BACK TO THE ROSE PARADE.  We'll spend New Years Eve in Pasadena, California. 

No comments:

Post a Comment