Wednesday, September 24, 2014

On the Way to FMCA GEAR Rally

When I'm headed West on I-26 and see those mountains, I know the GPS is directing Treky toward Asheville, NC.  The mountains relieve some of the Interstate driving boredom.

Google drive has been having some problems uploading pictures.  I am trying a work-around.  Hope it's working.

Treky at the North Carolina Welcome Center






Sign in NC welcome center- Tippy has informed me that the word "Pet" on the sign is a verb - not a noun.  He says that this is not a place for pets to exercise - it's instructions to pet owners to "pet" their animals.  I don't know where Tippy studied English.

The price of gas in NC is not bad at all - I remember paying $3.50 minimum this spring in almost every state.




US and NC flags at the rally

Sunset last night.  Tippy and I got cold - We are parked in a section with no electricity and the generators are allowed only from 7 am to 11 pm - We usually depend on electricity for heat - last night we had to run our propane furnace.  Tippy likes to snuggle when it's cold.

I hope my work around helps the Google Drive problem - We just have to wait and see.

Ron, Tippy & Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment