Thursday, September 18, 2014

First Day at the Beach

We have our own picnic table at site 4062. We had a nice rain last night resulting in a lower temperature - The low was 61 - good sleeping weather.  When we are at home, Tippy usually wakes me up about 4:30 am.  I don't mind as I am ready to get up anyway but when we are camping, we sleep much later.  Today, we got up at 8:30 am - I don't know the reason but I like it.


Check out the position Tippy gets in to watch TV- He's a character.


For breakfast, I had my usual cinnamon and raisin bagels and coffee.  I cut the small bagels into four pieces.





As you can see, Tippy expects me to share.  







Some of the folks at the campground are getting ready for Halloween - These characters are mobile.

I spent most of the day at a museum of old cars.
As you can see, there must have been over 100 classic cars there.  This is just one room.  I think I took 50 pictures - many are of cars that I have owned.  I bought two little model cars - a 1939 Ford Business Coupe (the first car I owned) and a 1953 Chevrolet 210 Hardtop Convertible (the first new car I owned).  I'll post some of those pictures tomorrow.

I had a great fish sandwich for lunch but got so engrossed in eating it that I forgot to take a picture.

See yawl tomorrow.

Ron, Tippy, Treky

No comments:

Post a Comment